Tweetsie is an amusement/theme park set in the hills of Blowing Rock, North Carolina. Chad and I thought of it as a treat for both parents and kids. The folks at Tweetsie have done a fantastic job landscaping their park. Between the view and the autumn colors for the adults and rides galore for the kids, all were happy. : )
Big Girl, Big Grins
Me and my girl on the chair lift.
I have some girls who luuuuuurv any and all amusement park rides. Can I get an amen?
Best seat in the house.
Okay. Some of my most favorite memories of this trip come from the drive into Boone. There are countless tree farms situated along side the mountains. The perfect little rows of Frasier Fur trees contrasted with the mountains and autumn colors were amazing. I wasn't able to get a photo of those places on the way in because I was sitting with my face pressed against the window. Here is one from the train ride the following day. : )
I laugh every time I see this photo because it reminds me of a brochure. : ) She is pointing at the upcoming scene below.
