.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teddy Bear Tea Party





Ava and Kate before the party.  
Just like good girlfriends do, Katelyn loaned Ava some 
sparkly, silver shoes for the big event.  : )



Several weeks ago Ava's preschool class had a teddy bear tea party.  It was complete with fine clothing, "tea", cupcakes, muffins, and all the fixings you might expect.  Julianna came to Ava the night before the party and said, "Ava, I know this is a big day for you tomorrow.  Would you like to borrow my pink sparkly dress you love so much?  It is what I wore when I went my teddy bear tea party in preschool."  Melt my heart please!  Of course, Ava eagerly agreed.  As for the fluffy white coat?  I know, you could never believe I would have purchased it, right?  Well, I surprised the girls with them to wear with their Christmas dresses.  The fact Ava got to wear them early was a bonus!  She was so sweet as she humbly admired her outfit and grinned from ear to ear.  : )

Posted by Picasa