.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Friday, February 23, 2007

Back Blogged: odds & ends from the last few weeks


Lil' tummy time


Making Valentine's Day Cards!

Several weeks ago one of my very dearest friends, Jess, stopped in while traveling up the country with her hubby. We had such a nice visit! Julianna took to Jess right away (of course!). It was really fun to see her walk over and climb into Jess' lap without a word to anyone, just like she does that every day. We all had lunch and chatted about the last year. There was much to catch up on and a lot of photos to see. (We especially liked the zoo pics Jess!) A year ago my friend was in need of some sun and warmth. I was happy to see that she found it. In more ways than one. After Jess and Lalo left, I told Chad... "It was really good to see her again. I haven't seen her for a long time." Chad said, "It's been about a year, right?" I responded, "I saw Jess last year but I haven't seen my high school friend for...well, it's been awhile." She looked great, sounded great, seemed truly happy and at peace. For a friend, that's exactly what you want to see.