.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A "Suthun" Summer


Splishin' and uh Splashin'!







Ava was way too worried about all the fun she was missing behind her to smile... : )


Chilly!



Jules trying to spray her little sister's toes.



Gearing up for soccer in the fall!



The girls LOVED their summer gymnastics class!


Ava just before she shows off her "tuck" position.




Summer Reading




My awesome friend Leslie and I goofing off at Neiman's
during one of our girls' trips to the ATL.




Silly sisters



My little fishy





Julianna and her hero




Summer nights and popsicles with friends!




Some of the awesome girls I am blessed to be friends with....
Me, Tiff, Farrah, and Jen at Farrah's shower.




Here we are in yellow for some reason?




The ladybug art I made for little Allyson's room.
It felt good to be creative again!