.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Soccer Girl

Waving to her fan club from the field!
My favorite Julianna pic all summer, hands down. : )



That's called 110%



Just so happy to be out kickin' it!







#1 fan right here





Warming up with daddy



Waiting for the next drill




Get it girl!



Quit looking. He's mine. ; )


"I like uh pay soccer, too!"



Did I mention it's hot down here in the south? : )

This fall we are embarking on a new adventure as we enter "soccer mom" and "soccer dad" territory. One thing is for sure, our little soccer girl is stoked for the season. (And we are stoked that she is stoked!) She has informed us that we can "call her soccer girl from now on" if we like. So, I figured I'd better pass that announcement on to you as well. ; )