All the grandkids with Grandma. She picked out these
awesome outfits for the kids. Aren't they WAY cute?
Prince and Princesses
Chillin'
Friends Forever
Joyful Jules, Marvelous Maddie, Adorable Ava, and Lovable Lainey!
Chewing the Fat
sure if she was okay with all that get-up-and-go.

Cheesey!

Jules at the jump place, in her element!
Cheesey!
Jules at the jump place, in her element!
He barely gets a break when we visit!

Chad and I striking a pose at the banquet.

Chad and I striking a pose at the banquet.
You can tell by the look on Lainey's face it was pure fun!
One of the adults got in on the slip n' slide fun, too.
But, we're not gonna go there. ; )
I am guessing they are watching THOSE baby videos. It could only be.

Scrabble...it's a Mortonos thing.
Our little gardener.

Diggin' away.
Popsicles with Grandma and Maddie.

Fourth of July sparklers!

I stole the next couple photos from Nikki!

Jamie, Chad, and Seth golfing...

One of my favorite photos of the summer!

Playing with Isaiah. Where'd he go?
Scrabble...it's a Mortonos thing.
Diggin' away.
Fourth of July sparklers!
I stole the next couple photos from Nikki!
Jamie, Chad, and Seth golfing...
One of my favorite photos of the summer!
Playing with Isaiah. Where'd he go?
Peek-a-boo. Such a cutie!
At the beginning of July we drove to Kansas City to visit our many Missouri relatives. It was a ton of fun. The cousins played for days and days. They soaked up all the love and attention possible. It helped make up for lost time. Or at least tided us over until we can see each other again. : ) Thanks for a terrific visit! We love and miss you guys!