.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mom and Dad's Summer Travels

Mom and Dad


Morocco

Ephesus


Backyard of home in Norway


Living Room in Norway


View from front porch (see the rainbow?)

Norwegian fjord


scenes from a walk in the mountains


scenes from a walk in town


Bergen Harbor



Old house (can't remember the Norwegian name for it)

I think this is Bergen, too.

Mom and dad are always traveling somewhere. And just like last summer I am stealing some of their photos to put on the blog. They started with a trip to Rome, then a Mediterranean cruise, then Finland, and finally Norway. : ) After seeing the photos, I was ready to pack the girls up and head to the airport. : )