I really appreciated a letter I just received from one of my dear friends (Red Fox). She is a fabulous girl and I just love her to pieces. She very kindly pointed out how I had misspelled "kudzu." Thanks a lot all you losers out there that let me misspell kudzu for...oh...the past year! Just kidding. I love you guys. : )
Anyhow...this won't be the first or last time I misspell a word. So. With that in mind. I am currently having a wholelotta fun coming up with new and fun ways to spell the word "kudzu" before I resign myself to spelling it correctly henceforth. This week we are using "sioux" to pay homage to Chad's ancestry. : )
To sum it up, this post is written to indicate how badly I feel about leading you poor lost souls in the misspelling of a truly annoying and prolific southern weed. It's also to state how good I feel that Red Fox is (quite possibly for the first time) reaping the benefits of her very pricey VTech Forestry degree. Ooooo. That was off sides Red! Thankfully Red is really good natured (and lives several states away). ; )