.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Thursday, May 1, 2008

More fun than a barrel full of monkeys

Monkey Jules


Sliding is so fun!


Enough of this spectatin'. I'm ready to roll.



Let me show ya how it's done sis'.





The greatly revered and much feared..."Monkey Joe." Notice the thick pane of glass separating us from Monkey Joe. Yup. We watched him sing Happy Birthday to JT from the other side of the glass. Nice and safe like. : )

Happy Birthday Boy


Ava and dad

Little Scooter



Shy Pose



This is the part where I brag about our fabulous weather!



Ava woke up a week ago and decided it was time to walk. I haven't seen her crawl since. It was literally overnight. Friday, she decided it was time to run. ; )