Looking at books with her thinking cap on
Our new "Fourth of July" rose bush
Ceremonious planting of the rose bush
The azaleas and oh how they do bloom
peek-a-boo
This month in a bulleted list:
- After stomach flu, move into new house
- unpack boxes and boxes and boxes (we still can't fit our vehicles in the garage ; )
- Ten minutes before dad arrives, I hide the remaining boxes, pictures, and anything else that doesn't fit in the garage.
- Mom, Dad, and Norwegian relatives visit. Lovely time had by all. Practiced my limited, halting, and present tense version of the Norwegian language.
- Well baby for Ava (Weight 20th %ile, Height 70 %ile)
- More cleaning, unpacking, organizing, etc...
- I make a vow that the next time we move we have major and extensive childcare lined up...I mean, it's hard enough to keep up with all the normal stuff and then add unpacking 294 boxes.
- Curse packers for labeling upwards of 60 boxes "This and That."
- Welcome John, Barrie, and Molly for a visit
- Make some killer zucchini bread
- Enjoy the fabulous weather the south affords. I am talking bee-u-tee-ful! Wow.
- Planting, planting, and more planting... I am so terrible at the nursery. My eyes are bigger than my stomach and I buy a zillion plants. Oh my achin' knees.
- Chad and I are gifted two Masters golf tournament tickets (yea! I know!). We make the pilgrimage and have a most fabulous time together!
- Popsicle making
- Make some paper collage artwork for Ava's room
- Make a long, long to do list and then decide to watch a movie with Chad instead of worrying about the list ; ) It'll get done.
- Wake up today and attack three things on the list. Then go clothes shopping for the girls. : )
- Tonight. Get this blog monkey off my back. : )