View from foyer into dining and kitchen and hallway to girls' rooms.
It's coming together!
Girls Bath
The past few weeks have been exciting and stressful. The house is nearly complete with only some minor finishing touches. To Do List: hang bathroom mirrors, planting shrubs, deliver appliances, clean, clean, clean... I actually gave the guys a little hand this weekend. I swept the floors for about 1 hour on Saturday. I was just really wanting to get a better look at the flooring. Initially, I panicked because the floor had come out a bit (okay more than a bit) too red. The samples I had gotten from the store were more brown with a slight hint of red. So, I freaked out. To put it mildly says Chad. Of course, all's well that ends well. I love the floors. They are perfect. I am really, really pleased. And slightly embarrassed. Hee. Hee. heh. eh-hem. It's just that when you've been staring at concrete for months and then all of a sudden the whole floor is brown/red it takes a few days to get used to it. And, it takes some lighting and sun and well, you have to think of the big picture. : ) I tell you. Building a house teaches you about yourself. The good and the bad.