The Good News:
The mover's descended upon our house yesterday.
The Bad News:
We wanted them to come on Monday since my mom was in town to help and since she was leaving Wednesday. Oh. well. We got a lot done anyway.
The Good News:
It feels really great to have all of our stuff back. So far the only casualty is a lamp shade. We are experimenting on room arrangements, etc. This is fun. It's like Christmas getting all of our stuff back. The girls are having so much fun opening toy boxes. Everything is new for Ava. : )
The Bad News:
The girls have the stomach flu. Ava started early Wednesday morning and Jules started about 4:00 pm today. And, I don't think I will be much behind. Ava seems to be getting back to normal. But, I am a little worried about her hydration. So, we are off to the store to stock up on b.r.a.t. and fluids.
The Good News:
Neither of the girls seems to really freak out about throwing up like I would have when I was young (and even sometimes these days).
Cute note: Julianna has a new favorite phrase: "Oh man." She has (unfortunately) used it quite a lot today.