.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Palmetto Bluff






Dad and mom treated us to one FABULOUS vacation this passed weekend. We all met in Bluffton, South Carolina at a place called Palmetto Bluff. It has to be one of the most beautiful places (right next to beloved Norway) in the world. This all-inclusive resort-town is so charming. Every time you turn around the attention to detail astounds you. There were wonderful restaurants, treehouse with hammocks and a zip line, an art gallery, waterfront, several piers, town square, bike rentals, golf cart rentals, a spa, golf course, gourmet grocery store, running and biking trails, boat tours to Hilton Head narrated by a naturalist (they made fresh crepes aboard, too!) etc... The house we stayed in is what I would call a modern cottage. It had all those creative cottage details presented in a new, fresh design. If you would like to see detailed photos of the house just let me know. I took photos in every room (bathrooms included!). It was GORGEOUS!


Over the next week I will be posting installments of the trip. I took around three hundred photos... it's been tough narrowing them down! ; )