.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Castles, Dolphins & Sweet Dreams



Julianna LOVED this castle-like piece of art! We all did. It was amazing. I wish we could have watched the artist construct it. This type of natural art is my favorite. Similarly, it's why I love Japanese gardens.

Peek-a-boo.





Julianna studied these pieces with great interest. They are scattered around the property. Various scenes of children playing. So lovely.




Bocce ball.



One of my favs.



Boat ride to Habortown.





The captain stopped the boat on the way back. He pointed to six, maybe seven, dolphins playing just fifty feet from the boat. We watched them for over ten minutes. Jumping up from the water, playing with seagulls... Julianna thought it was way cool. : )




Tuckered out.




I love how her bangs curl on her little forward.