You've gotta say that like a "valley girl." Now proceed to reading the rest of the blog.
I've been racking my brain trying to think of costume ideas for the girls. I really wanted a duo. Something creative. Something within my budget or sewing ability. My first choice was Pooh and Piglet. Sooooo cute. Right?
Julianna = Pooh. Ava = Piglet.
Then today, I turned the tv on for Julianna. Guess who was on? Yup. Winnie the Pooh.
"Look who's on?!" I exclaim.
"I no like this. Find something I like." Julianna says while verging on tears and a tantrum.
"But, it's loveable cuddly ole' Pooh Bear Julsie." Then for good measure and in an attempt to convince a two year old to like Winnie the Pooh I say, "He likes honey just like you do!"
Try your sales techniques on someone else mom, they're not working here.
"I WANNA FIND SOMETHING I LIKE. I NO LIKE THE BEAR!"
So long Pooh & Piglet costumes.
Then I thought. How about the Princess and the Pea? But, the pea suits left something to be desired and provided no mobility (since they were layettes for newborns).
So long fairytale.
Minnie Mouse? Cute for Ava. Not so much for Jules.
Perhaps something else for Jules that kinda matches, like Jojo the Clown. The hat and the hair will never fly. Okay. Back to the drawing board.
Ladybugs? Tinkerbells? Pumpkins? Salt n' Peppa?
I guess it will be a BIG surprise. (for all of us)
Coming soon October 2007!