.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Thursday, October 4, 2007

Eat Mor Chickn


Insert loud Cookie Monster gobble.
(No. I didn't feed her cookies.)

Packin' it in.


Get in there little morsel. I'm gunna eatcha' up.


Mom? Don't you have more important things to do...like giving me another bite.

Good to the last munch.

Ava has taken the "feed yourself" world by storm. She's quickly becoming adept at poppin' in just about anything she can get her little pincers on. Julianna was never one to put non-food items in her mouth. I know. It's not normal. But, it was for us. And now I am amazed at every little thing Ava finds on the floor and puts in her mouth. Oh. The tales I could tell. But, I won't. : ) Thankfully, she's also very good at putting food items in her mouth.

Our little girl. She lights up our world, as you can plainly see. : )