.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Thursday, September 6, 2007

Texas Two-Steppin'

Homemade tent by Aunt Jackie


My Aunt Jackie is so funny and sillwee and I have so berry much fun wis her!


That's just about the cutest grin ever! She's so proud of her newly honed crawling skills! The kid is every where these days. Look out folks!


Duck Park

Sweetheart on a swing

One of Julianna's "characters." She drew this little guy and explained where the head, eyes, mouth, and feet were. So cute.

Ava, meet Ava.


Building the train with Uncle Mike.


While Julianna is occupied I'll just try to swipe the caboose.

Well, if the mountain won't come to Ava...Ava will come to the mountain.


Sharing. It's a tough concept.

We had an awesome trip to Texas. We spent a week visiting with Mike and Mormor. The girls soaked up the sun at the pool and park. I went to a Kundalini yoga class with Mike. (My abs are still sore.) We made a trek to Ikea. I love that store. Mormor got the cutest dragon, frog, and train set for the girls. Then, Jackie and Jason came into town. We played tennis one evening. WHAT FUN! I haven't played for years! J & J made an excellent vegetarian dinner for us: bruschetta, pan-friend polenta with mushroom alfredo, corn on the cob, and a tossed salad. Yum! We played lots of "tag and chase", went to the duck park, and traded shoulder massages every night! Heavenly. My dad had to go out of town unexpectedly. So, we were sad about that (post to follow soon). But, we were happy to spend the first two days with him and look forward to seeing him next week.