.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Thursday, September 6, 2007

Down on the Riverbank

Daddy and Jules heading for the riverwalk.



Just a gorgeous day!



Grandpa and Ava



Grandma and Ava



Chad and Ron



Should I stay or should I go?




Go.





A day before I got back from TX with the girls, Ron and Cindly flew in for a visit. The girls coninued to soak up all the attention given. Since they won't be close for their birthdays this year, the grandparents did some early birthday present shopping. Chad and I came home from a round of golf to find a room full of new pink playthings. The girls have been riding, pushing, pulling, dancing, openandclosing... all week long. Julianna's favorite is her new tricyle and Ava's favorite is a school bus filled with Little People (pictures to follow). Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! Grandma and Grandpa also arrived just in time to see Ava's new fangs. Yup. She's got two little fangs. And, if I'm not mistaken, she's about to push in two top middle teeth, too!