.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Thursday, September 20, 2007

Families can fellowship even through sad times




Me, Mike & Jacks after a tearful service and long reception line.




The Fellowship Hall was a perfect place for the reception for a couple of reasons. One being that Julianna could play with all the after school toys and chalkboard!





Jacks & Jules





Barrie, Jules & John work an ABC puzzle.



Ava & Uncle John




Kari, Kirsten, Gramma J, Jackie & I




Silly Photos with Gramma J


We were having fun until Jackie yelled in my ear. : )



Don't worry. I got her back.


What can I say. Late nights make us delirious.

Fun with Uncle Mike!


Jackie was going for the "I Dream of Jeanie" look.




Barrie & Ava poolside




Ava sings, "...he was the boogie woogie bugle boy from company b..."



I love my family. And I think I love them even more after last week. Everyone really came together to support one another and we just had a really nice time together, too. After the service we all went back to Gramma's house, changed, put the girls down for naps, and sat in the tv room talking. At first it was just my immediate family. So, we took that time to give mom and dad their 60th birthday present. With granddad's condition we weren't able to get together as we had planned. Yet, as things do...it worked out most perfectly in the end. Mike, Jackie & I had made a photo slide show for mom and dad. Of course, they LOVED it! I think we watched it five or six times back to back (and it's ten minutes long!). : ) After a tearful morning...it was the perfect way to celebrate our family.