- Said today, "I would like sumfing in the form of a cookie, mommy."
- Told me that dinner was "goodlicious" the other night.
- Likes to lean over Ava, forehead to forehead, and stare into her eyes.
- While staring, she likes to put her nose into Ava's mouth and get her to suck on it. Gross. I know. She think it's hysterical. She's the only one. : )
- Is wearing 4T. She's an amazon. She looks like she's going into kindergarten. I'm not joking. She does. : )
- Pet a LARGE turtle, lizard, and BIG snake at the library's "Rep-tales" night!
- Is such a socialite, wants to be where the party is even if it's at the post office.
- Was totally psyched that is was my birthday on Monday. All day she kept reminding me. "It's your burfday mommy! Happy Burfday! You so fweet mommy. How old are you?"
- Repeatedly asks for a pacifier. Gags on it. Then looks down at it as if to say, "I just don't get the attraction to these things."
AVA GRACE:
- Rolled over twice Sunday!
- Decided that she wants to be awake as much as possible during the day. So long sleeping anywhere, through anything!
- Is chewing on everything, moving toys from hand to hand, grabbing her toes, laughing loudly at her sister's antics.
- A confirmed thumb-sucker and I think we're passed the point of no-return since she won't take a pacifier anymore. Things could be worse.
- Weighs 13 lbs 6 oz!
- Still has the eczema but not quite as bad as Julsie did. Keep your fingers crossed.
- Is just about the happiest baby you'll ever meet. So, so cute with lots of smiles. Although, stranger anxiety has been creeping in here and there.