.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Zucchini Bread!

A couple of you wanted this recipe...so I thought I would just post it on the blog! It's one of my favorites. I so wish Julsie could eat it with me. But, not yet. Maybe someday soon.

1. Heat oven to 350 degrees

2. In one bowl combine:

  • 3 beaten eggs
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 3 tsp vanilla
  • 2 cups grated zucchini

3. In a separate bowl combine:

  • 3 cups all purpose flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 3 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup walnuts
  • 1/2 cup raisins

4. Combine the contents of both bowls, slowly adding the dry to the liquid.

5. Pour into 2 greased loaf pans and bake for 45 minutes.

This recipe can be halved if you like!