.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Pea-few!

Julianna continues to keep us smiling with all her new words and sayings. We LOVE this age and think she is just about the cutest kid in the entire world. : ) Every child should have someone who thinks they're the best. Don't you agree? : )

  • "I heuh sumpin. You heuh sumpin?"
  • "We go to Maddie's? That be so nice!!!" (or "That be so fun!!!" or "Be so fun!!!")
  • "Ningle Bells, ningle bells, ningle, ningle, ningle bells!"
  • "Sssshh." (putting her finger over her mouth and politely shushing me when I asked her if she's gone "poo-poo."
  • "Pea-few" (when something smells bad, my personal favorite)
  • "Baby Desus, Mae-ee, un Jo-fuff" (Baby Jesus, Mary, and Joseph)
  • "Hea-uh Ava cry. Waaaah Momma. I GO GET HUH!" (Hear Ava crying. Waaaah Momma. I'll go get her! : )
  • "Rice Christmas Trees" (Rice Crispie Treats)
  • "Farkle Mike" (Farkle McBride- one of her favorite books)
  • "Un moe time" (One more time, said when she wants to kiss Ava again and again, when she wants another taste, when she wants to wrestle more, hear another song...okay she just says it A LOT! : )
  • "Abc efg hij lmn p qrs tub wx y b!" (Rock on with your bad self you brilliant child! ; )