.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Monday, December 11, 2006

40 Weeks!


We had our 40 week check-up this morning! We are happy to announce that we are 2 cm dilated and 70 % effaced! Lots of changes since last week. We were very encouraged and hope that I will go into labor naturally, as I did with Jules. Ah, that was a good labor. : ) Water breaks at 3:15 am, off to hospital, contractions start about 1 1/2 hours later, a little pushing, a little breathing, and voila... Julianna at 10:05 am! : ) So, Ava has a little bit of an act to follow. If I don't, however, see any action between now and 5:45 am on Thursday...we will be induced at that time. So, the count down is on and we're ready!