.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ouch. Bee sting.

Hmmf. I was really, really hoping that I could post all about an amazing win here tonight. Alas, it was not meant to be. It's hard to get so close to something and yet hours later be so far away. All in all though, I am completely proud of my Tigers. They've had a great season. Though, it was unfortunate they couldn't for the life of them score touchdowns tonight. Darn that OU defense. (Which I might add is the only good thing that has ever come out of Oklahoma. I can say this because we were stationed there.) OU definitely out played them. There is no confusing that. Kuddos to them for their strength and many abilities. Hmmf for us.