This is the face I got when I chuckled at the first picture.
Flouncy skirts.
#7 of the things she gets from her mom.
See-saw.
Base camp.
The climb.
The summit.
Enjoy the journey.
Sweet days of youth.
These photos are a couple weeks old and are from when my mom came to visit us. We had such a great time with her. She amazes me to this day. For one thing, I can barely keep up with her. She has this endless flow of energy. For another thing, she is just wildly creative. Seriously. She creates yummy meals out of thin air. With no recipe whatsoever. And it's always good. : ) I could go on and on. In fact, that would be a great post for another evening.
Thanks for the trip mom. You always leave us with so much more than there was before you came. I can only hope to be the kind of mom and mormor you are. We miss you.