.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Sunday, July 8, 2007

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

Thumb-sucking pose for the photographer

There's my girl!


Super-yummy rice cereal


You made me wait six months for two Tablespoons!?

Is this thing supposed to be cute?


Carrying off that big bow in style!


Little L


She's crying because I stopped pushing to take the picture. Yup.


Kisses for Courtney ("Cordy")




Swimming in the hippo with Grandma


Yum! My "pocksible"



Pretty Ava

First Haircut


Coloring with Great-Grandma


Horsn' Around With Maddie




Live at the Greek...it's Elton John!

Our beautiful peonies on the prairie


Cuddling with Uncle Seth


Mormor & Sweetheart




Doesn't he totally look like he's smiling?




Roar


Daddy and Jules



Deep in the Heart of Texas



Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah

OR AKA

Julianna working on potty-training in her Little Mermaid undies while making soup





First Pedicure


"Ms. Thang," I couldn't have said it better.




Yeah! Double Jogger!