.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Necka-Veek, Ghebbi, and Non

So lately, everything Julianna says is the cutest! I started listing all my favorite words, sayings, and expressions. Then I realized I was just creating a dictionary of all her known words. I've narrowed down my everyday favorites:

  • "Necka-Veek" (Next week, as in "We're going to church next week.")
  • "Ghebbi" (Spaghetti)
  • "Vheaty-vheat" (Cream of Wheat)
  • "Un, two, fee, foe, favie, second, eight, nine, ten!"
  • "No atch fuhball da-ee"
  • "Salsa peas." (Applesause, please.)
  • "Man in-duh Moon? Oh, he not he-uh. He seeping." (She has this obsession with looking for the moon every night with her dad.)
  • "Puh-mells good momma. I tase it?" (Smells good momma. I taste it?")
  • "Ses and Non" (Referring to Uncle Seth and his friend John, who made quite a good impression on Jules when we were taking them to football practice one day).
  • "Neekoo!" (Thank you!)
  • "Lep" or "Dep" (Yeap)
  • "Frossy" (Her word for a pacifier? The pacifier that she has NEVER taken. But apparently, she says Ava will have!")
  • "Eat turkey 'n noo-noos?" (Eat turkey and noodles?)
  • "Momma, ut happen 't you?" (Said when I didn't come into her room the first time she beckoned Sunday afternoon.)
  • "Hold-too" (Which comes from, "Do you want me to hold you?" So, everytime she wants to snuggle or be picked up- she says it.)
  • "I hungee." (I'm hungry. Said whenever she is hungry or she wants to get out of doing what I'm asking her to do.)
  • "I luff ewe momma and daddy!" (I love you momma and daddy!)
  • "Doe-she" (Lotion)
  • "Oh, heavy!" (Said as she put her hand on my large belly last week. Heavy? You don't know the half of it kid! : )