.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Sunday, November 19, 2006

A brief photo history...

We love our little house on the prairie, the pond, the rolling acres, and the peace. Chad and I have loved planting and Julianna adores her tall backyard swing. We see all sorts of animals: deer, bobcats, squirrels, rabbits, turkey, of course the country dogs (no leashes out here), the horses across the street, one donkey, and a herd of billy goats.


The Day after Thanksgiving (her first steps)! (2005)




Jeffjacket Clan Family Picture! (Christmas 2005)


A slow walk down our country road. Feeding the horses
across the street is a favorite activity for our girl.
(Early April 2006)




In our front yard with Jamie, Nikki, Seth, Antaun, Kimberlee,
and Madison. Today we annouce we are expecting our second child!
(Easter 2006)


Two Peas in a Pod. My daughter could not be anymore like her father if she tried. Sometimes it's crazy- all the similarities. And the thing is, he called it from the very beginning. Chad knew that first day. He picked out her little personality and defined her to a tee. He reminds me of that from time to time. Then he smiles and says, "You know how I knew, right? Because she's just like me." Must be one of the reasons I love them both so very much! (April 2006)



Jules and I exploring Southwestern's campus. (May 2006)


Jackie, Mike, and I in Texas for Mike's graduation (May 2006)


The girls got curls! (September 2006)