We recently took our second trip to Disney. I love Disney. I seriously could work there. : )
This year we had a little less time because we were super excited to get down to Tampa for my cousin's wedding on 11-11-11! While we were in Orlando we went to The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios. I had our itinerary planned out. I tried to mix shows with character greetings with rides. One hour into our first day at Epcot Ava turned to Chad and said, "When can we ride something really fast?" Ava was about 1/2" over the minimum height requirement for most of the fast rides, which meant she got the green light to ride, ride, ride. Chad and I were equally shocked and impressed by our little roller coaster lovers. : )
Epcot:
Stitch
Soarin'
Living with the Land
Character Greetings x 5
Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy
Super yummy lunch at Tutto Italia
Shows in China
Characters x 2
Test Track (woo-hoo!)
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Turtle Talk with Crush (this was amazing!)
Hollywood Studios:
Toy Story Mania
Phineas and Ferb
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Star Wars Tours
50s Prime Time Cafe
Beauty and the Beast- Live on Stage
Bus to Magic Kingdom
Small World (per Ava's request)
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad x 2
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain x 2
Sea World:
Sea Lions and Otters
Shamu Show
Shamu's Happy Harbor kid rides
Pet the Sting Rays
Dolphin Viewing
And last but not least, I got schooled by Kraken (that was a humble experience).