.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Six Years


Happy 6th birthday to  my lovely girl.  The perfect balance of sweetness and spunk.  : )



Julianna is a planner.  She started planning this birthday party last year (on the way home from the jump party).  The soccer cake was part of the plans.  She didn't waver once.  She wanted a soccer cake.  Even when I pointed out she was having a gymnastics party, even when I pointed out soccer season was over.  Nope.  Soccer cake it was.  Thankfully, I found this cute idea which included coconut grass.  I used the chocolate crazy cake recipe which made for some yummy dirt.  ; )  It might have been her most favorite cake ever.  : )



Julianna and one of her besties!

Posted by Picasa