.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

DSLR practice


Puddin' Pie


Silly girl



bff




Joyful




More silly girls



Little precious


And...all of sudden we are NOT happy and rain clouds set in. : )



Mandevilla



Fourth of July roses




Cupcake



So pretty, eh?



My honey...digging.



concentrated.



Saturday afternoon.



Nothing better than a sister.




Nothin'!



Negotiations.




Stop and do a little dance.




Quiet and reflective.



My writer.



Lovely hanging baskets on the porch.

My friend Kelly let us borrow her SLR camera for a couple days to see if I liked using it. I've been contemplating buying one for about three years now. There are a couple of blogs I follow and these girls take some amazing photos! I mean amazing. So, I've been considering a switch. I loved being able to zoom with one hand and snap with the other. The slr cut the delay time in half. Loved it. Now, just need to find the best one for our family. In other words, see you in another three years...after I make up my mind. ; )