All our kiddos together for the first time! : )
Mamas and kiddos!
Jen squared.
On the crazy hayride!
Look at those cute grins!
As in, there was a tropical storm in northern
virginia that day with 40-50 mph gusts of wind!
Awwwww.
Checking out the big mama pig and her piglets.
Checking out the goat...which Ava called a "big 'potted dog" at first.
Sliding on the dinosaur. There was a small design flaw on this slide. ; )
Julsie rope swingin'.
Chad and Julianna going down the castle slide.
Last week Chad, the girls, and I took a short trip to Washington D.C. When Chad first suggested the idea, I was so exicted! One of the big reasons was I knew I could get to see one of my bffs. I hadn't seen Jen since my wedding...ten years ago! We've always been on either side of the country. North/South. East/West. To say we were psyched to see each other and get the kids together is an understatement. It was so awesome to watch our big and little ones become friends, too. Chad and I were so impressed by how well-behaved, well-mannered, and polite Jen's three are. You would be too if you met them. What stood out most, though, is how each of her kids has such a kind spirit. Not that any of this surprises me knowing Jen (and Jeff, too). It was a terrific day and I wish it could have lasted much longer. : )