.

HE LIFTED ME OUT OF THE SLIMY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE; HE SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND. -PSALM 40:2


Sunday, May 3, 2009

DIY Paper Dolls (Girlz Gone Wild Edition)



Several months ago I ran across these WAY cute Holly Hobby print-outs online. In an instant I had a terrific idea...paper dolls. I loved paper dolls as a child. So, I colored and cut and velcroed to my heart's delight...late into the night after the kids were fast asleep. I was so proud to show Chad my handy work the next morning.



"Uh. That's nice." he said with raised eyebrows and a snicker. Hmf. Not very nice I thought, especially after I had worked so hard on them.





I continued to show him how the dolls worked. How the girls could remove the clothes, change the outfits, etc etc. I was quite pleased with myself and was going to convince him, too.

Then it hit me. Right between the eyes.

Just in case it hasn't hit you yet...I'm going to make it painfully obvious. Go ahead. Yuk it up. You're gettin' one of these for your kid's next birthday present. ; )