My wonderful girls
Maddie and Jules, I am just loving their cute little grins
Ava, Maddie, and Jules get the bench warmed up for photos
4 Princesses + 1 Prince = Fun for Everyone!
Maddie explaining all about her little baby Isaiah
This is what Ava did when I said, "Can you go to sleep Ava?" : )
Little A loves this bench
(sigh, I remember when I just started to date Chad. Drew was so little then. Chad and I used to play "Buckin' Bull" with Drew all afternoon. : )

Grandma and Lainey singing with the family
Play-doh for everyone!
Grandpa and Ava laughing while Chad catches up on local news
Lots of snow!
Grandma and Lainey singing with the family
Lovin' on the cousins
Maddie, Jules, and Courtney playing horsie
At the beginning of December we drove to western Missouri to visit Chad's family. The whole family had decided to have Christmas early just so we could be included (due to Chad's work schedule). We were so grateful and loved all the time we had to spend with the immediate and extended family. Each year new cousins are added! We are growing exponentially! : )